Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.0
Genres/Tags: Racing, Simulation, 3D, Cars
Companies: Kunos Simulazioni, 505 Games
Original Size: 9.6 GB
Repack Size: 5.5 GB
- 1337x | KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload
- Filehoster: Upera
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Assetto.Corsa.Competizione-CODEX ISO release: codex-assetto.corsa.competizione.iso (10,296,360,960 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 9.6 to 5.5 GB)
- Installation takes 4-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 10 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official Blancpain GT Series videogame.
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship, competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.
Assetto Corsa Competizione will feature Blancpain GT Series’ 2018 Season, and will also include Season 2019, that will be provided as a free update during Summer 2019.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni’s long-term experience, and it takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4 to ensure photorealistic weather conditions and graphics, night races, motion capture animations, reaching a new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.
Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will be set to promote eSports, bringing players at the heart of the Blancpain GT Series and putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT racing cars, all reproduced with outstanding level of detail.